Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital is offering a $3,000 grant for research in obstetric fistula.
Objective: This grant will be awarded to an individual or group to assist in studying a topic within the area of obstetric fistula that is either not yet been studied or requires further investigation.
Please outline in 2,000 words or less the background, objective, research rationale, methods (including a plan for statistical analysis), budget, and timeline .
Please list all co-investigators and attach their CV’s.
- The study should be feasible to conduct in approximately a 1 year timeline.
- The study must be approved by local ethical review board (approval letter should be sent to Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children’s Hospital).
- The funds can be used for a data clerk, participant compensation, or other relevant research cost, but not for the salary of the investigators.
- Report of the study in manuscript form or other should be sent to Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children’s Hospital at conclusion of the study.
- Acknowledgements of this grant should be listed in the funding portion of any published manuscript.
Please send all documents and queries to Rachel Pope at: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org