ISOFS 2021: Abstracts preparation Guidelines
Important Guidelines for ISOFS 2021 Conference Abstracts Submission
The format for the submission is as follows:
- To submit your abstract, please click here to go to the 2021 conference registration page and fill the 2021 Conference Abstract Submission form on that page.
- The abstract should be in English, typed double spaced and word count should not exceed 300 words.
- Indicate in the registration form if oral or poster presentation is preferred.
- Multimedia facilities will be provided for presentations.
- Closing date for abstract submission is 31st December, 2020.
- Corresponding Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified of the decision of the Scientific Committee by January 15th, 2021.
- Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts must pay and register to attend the conference (before 31th January, 2021) to ensure inclusion in the published book of abstracts.
- The abstracts should be submitted via the official channel given in 1 above. Please do not send any abstract to any ISOFS email address.
To begin the process of Abstract submission, please visit https://isofs-global.org/event/view/5
If you have any enquiries or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting you in Maputo.